top of page
Produce social media assets targeted at a European Millennial audience - while sticking to the Adidas brand guidelines.
Social Media Content for Adidas - EU
Art Director: Christine Taylor
Gary Aspden, brand and marketing consultant for Adidas, asked us to create either:
Film duration: 14 seconds maximum
A set of 6 - 8 images showing iconic and strong aesthetics linked to the Adidas brand and lifestyle.
You will have to use the Adidas Originals shoe model 'Samba'
You are required to show your unique take on the Adidas aesthetic
Show your inspiration and research as well as the final images and film
You are completely free to use as many, or as few, models as you want
To be used for social media marketing in France, Germany and the UK
• European Millennials’ expectations are higher than ever
• Millennials in France, Germany and the UK are abandoning Facebook for mobile-first social platforms
• Snapchat’s UK user base will reach 14.0 million in 2017, that's one-third of all smartphone users
• Instagram will be at 16.7 million users+ this year (2018)
• Snapshat and Instagram are fun, visual and much more intimate than the more established broadcast-style networks like Facebook and Twitter—attributes that appeal to smartphone-savvy Millennials
Keep a lean team, thus replicating a more honest and realistic tone in visuals. Make the music drive the story, and the film represent the mood of youth with a purpose. Shoot with natural light, and streetwear paired to tell a visual brand story of lo-fi cool, and maintain a, 'could be anywhere look, on anyone vibe'.